This Blood Orange and Elderflower Sparkler is a citrusy cocktail with bubbly champagne and floral elderflower liqueur and packed with ruby hued blood oranges. Blood orange are in season December-April so nows the perfect time to mix with these crimson fruits!
Blood Orange & Elderflower Sparkler
- 4 oz champagne or sparkling wine ( I used
- 1 1/2 oz gin ( I used @stgeorgespirits)
- 1/4 oz @stgermaindrinks
- 1 1/2 oz fresh blood orange juice
- 1 bar spoon simple syrup
- Few dashes angostura bitters
- Blood orange slice, garnish
Shake all ingredients except for sparkling wine in a shaker with ice. Strain into a champagne flute or coupe. Top with champagne and stir. Garnish with orange slice.
Napkins from Harlow & Grey
This drink looks so delicious. Your site is absolutely gorgeous!
Aww thank you, Laura, I appreciate it! Glad you enjoy!