A homemade blue curaçao that tastes great for mixing into blue cocktails!
I used this blue circa most recently in my Jack Frost Margarita recipe.Print
A homemade blue curaçao that tastes great for mixing into blue cocktails.
- 2 cups good quality orange curaçao
- 10+ drops natural blue food dye
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 vanilla bean, split
- split vanilla bean.
- In a jar, add all ingredients and stir.
- Let infuse for 1-3 days.
- Fine Sstrain out the spices into a sealed jar or bottle.
- Can be stored at room temperature.
- Color may fade so use with in a month.
For the curaçao I recommend Pierre Ferrand dry curaçao
You can sue regular food dye if you’d like. You’ll need less drops then the natural food dye.