- 1 1/2 oz gin – I used The Botanist
- 1/2 oz vanilla cherry blossom vermouth, recipe below or use plain bianco vermouth
- 1/2 oz lemon juice
- 1 tbsp cherry jam- I used Trade Street Jam Co.
- Make vermouth 1 day ahead
- Add gin, jam, vermouth, and lemon juice into a shaker and shake with ice
- Double strain into a coupe. Garnish with edible flower such as cherry blossom or rose
Cherry Blossom vermouth
1 cup bianco vermouth
1/2 cup cherry blossoms OR 1-2 tbsp presrved cherry blossoms OR 2 tbsps dried rose buds
1/2 vanilla bean
Pour vermouth into a sealable container. Cut vanilla bean in half length wise. Add to the vermouth. Add flowers of choice to the vermouth. Let infuse 24-48 hours. Strain out solids and store in the fridge for up to a month.
Keywords: cherry blossom, vermouth, jam, cocktail, spring