glass: highball tools: jigger, shaker, swizzle stick or bar spoon
- 1 1/2 ounces green chartreuse
- 1 ounce pineapple juice
- 3/4 ounce lime juice
- 1/2 ounce falernum
- garnish: mint sprig, lime wheel, pineapple leaves
- optional: spritz of mezcal, I used El Silenco espadin
- Add all the ingredients into a shaker tin and stir.
- Pour into a highball glass.
- Fill the glass with crushed ice and mix by spinning a swizzle stick or bar spoon between the palm of your hands until the outside of the glass gets frosty.
- Top with more crushed ice. Garnish.
- Spritz with mezcal if using.
You can build this all in the glass instead of mixing first in a shaker tin. I just do this to make sure it’s properly incorporated.