Mulled Wine French 75 with sparkling wine and a mulled spice syrup. It’s a much brighter interpretation of mulled wine, served chilled with luscious bubbles. The ginger & citrus notes from the Prosecco I used go perfectly with all the warming mulled wine spices.
- 2 sparkling wine, I used 90+ Cellars Prosecco
- 1 1/2 oz gin
- 1/2 oz pomegranate juice
- 1/2 oz apple juice
- 1/2 oz lemon juice
- 1/2 oz mulling spice syrup, recipe here
- Combined all ingredients but the prosecco into a shaker with ice & shake.
- Strain into a flute and top with Prosecco;
- Garnish with cinnamon stick and orange twist.