Mix top this Carrot White Russian this spring- The Dude would abide!
glass: rocks glass
- Make the carrot cream.
- Add all ingredients into a shaker with ice. Shake for 10 seconds.
- Double strain with fine mesh strainer into a rocks glass with large cube. Grate with nutmeg. Garnish with baby carrots if you have them.
- 3 carrots- about 3 oz, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cream
- Add chopped carrots into a blender. Pulse to break up the carrots.
- Add cream to the blender. Gently blend or you may whip the cream. If you end up with whipped cream, that’s ok you can still use it in the cocktail.
- Scoop into a sealed container and store in the fridge for up to 5 days.