- 4 tsp celery salt and 2 tbsp coarse salt
- 2 oz green apple juice
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 3/4 oz agave syrup
- 1/4 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 oz club soda
- garnish: tarragon sprig and edible flower
- optional: *spritz of Green Chartreus
- Add 4 tsp celery salt to 2 tablespoons corse salt on a plate. Using a lime wedge, wet the rim of a collins glass.
- Dip the rim of the glass into the salt mixture to coat.
- Muddle tarragon in a shaker. Add apple juice, lime juice, agave syrup in a shaker with ice. Strain into the glass.
- Top with club soda and stir.
- Garnish with tarragon sprig and apple slices.
- *Spritz Green Chartreuse over the glass.
*a spritz of Green Chartreuse will add a very, very minimal alcohol to the cocktail, but a lot of flavor.