There are so many variants on the Negroni, but there is nothing like the classic equal parts cocktail to celebrate Negroni Week with.
- 1 oz Campari
- 1 oz Gin ( I like St. George Botanivore Gin)
- 1 oz sweet vermouth (such as Cocchi vermouth di Torino)
- 1 orange and 1 lemon twist
- Add all the spirits to a mixing glass filled with ice.
- Stir for 15 seconds.
- Strain into a rocks glass with a large ice cube.
- Twist orange and lemon peel over glass to release oils and add to the glass.
I like to add a lemon twist as well but just the orange is classic