A creepy crawly and spooky dirty Halloween Martini variation with Aquavit.
- 2 1/2 oz aquavit, I used Venus Spirits
- 1/4 oz dry vermouth
- 1/4 oz Manzanilla sherry
- 1/4 oz olive brine
- 2 dashes celery bitters
- garnish: black olive with fennel “antennae “
- Chill a coupe glass
- Add all the ingredients into a mixing glass with ice. Stir 50 times.
- Strain into a coupe glass
- Garnish: poke holes into a black olive with a skewer or pick. Insert fennel or dill into the holes to make antennae. Add to glass rime or pick.
Keywords: halloween, cocktail, creppy, dirty martini