Grab your Campari, vermouth and prosecco because we are making a Negroni Sbagliato. It’s stunning! Essentially a Negroni Spritz, the gin is swapped with prosecco for a bubbly take on the classic 3 ingredient, equal-parts cocktail.
- 1.5 oz Campari
- 1.5 oz red sweet vermouth- I’m using Mommen Pop’s Blood Orange vermouth
- 1.5 oz prosecco or dry sparkling wine
- Add ice to a rocks or footed glass.
- Pour in Campari and vermouth.
- Top with prosecco and stir.
- Garnish with orange slice.
- optional: flamed orange peel*
- *flame orange peel over cocktail by taking a match and expressing oils of an orange peel through the flame over the cocktail
- Mommen Pop’s Blood Orange vermouth makes a phenomenal Sbagliato. It has a deep orange flavor with a hint of pepper. But use what you love or can find. Martini & Rossi’s sweet vermouth is classic and easy to find.
Keywords: negroni, classic cocktails, sbagliato