A mash up of summer’s favorite crushable drinks: Piña Coladas and Aperol.
- 3 oz pineapple
- 2 oz coconut cream
- 2 oz aperol
- 1 1/2 oz rum
- 1/2 oz lime
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- garnish: edible flower (I used a begonia), pineapple slice, pineapple fronds
- Add all of the liquid ingredients into a blender and blend with ice, about 1-2 cups or until desired constancy is reached.
- Pour into a large chilled glass.
- Garnish with pineapple slice, fronds and edible flower
- Freezing your coconut cream and pineapple juice into cubes before hand means having to add less ice to get a slushy constancy and there for less watering down of your cocktail with ice.