A bubbly coffee drink that hits the spot for an afternoon pick-me-up both effervescent, bitter, sweet and creamy.
- 5–6 oz tonic water, I used Q Tonic
- 2 oz espresso (double shot), I used Red Bay Coffee’s Carver’s Dream
- 3/4oz– 1 oz salted & sweetened lightly whipped cream
- optional: candied orange peel
- Add tonic water to a glass filled with ice.
- Add Espresso over top.
- Slowly pour in whipped cream.
- Garnish with orange candy peel.
Fresh espresso is best, but you can use coffee from a mocha pot or even cold brew. Use what you have!
I used a small amount of Luxardo cherry syrup in the glass one time and it was a great addition. Add a tsp of your favorite flavored syrup if you’d like!