A gin Old Fashioned with notes of chocolate, cherry, and citrus.
- 1 3/4 oz Empress 1908 Gin
- 1/4 oz Luxardo Maraschino liqueur
- 1/4 oz Creme de Cacao, I used Tempus Fugit
- 1/4 oz Italicus bergamot liqueur
- 1 dash orange biters
- garnish: lemon peel & orange peel, juniper branch, Luxardo Cherry skewered on a juniper or evergreen branch
In a mixing glass with ice, stir all ingredients. Strain into a rocks glass with a large cube of ice. express lemon peel and orange over the glass. Discard citrus. Garnish with Luxardo cherry skewered with a branch.